Friday, December 17, 2004

"What did I do to fuck this guy up so much?"

A reasonable question for anyone who has ever had to put up with my drunken ramblings...

The answer, when the guy in question is me is clearly
"Nothing! You did nothing wrong, its not your fault. I'm fucking crazy. RUN"

Anyone remember this. For reasons that transcend logic I was able to contrive my way back into this conversation for either a second or third time depending on how you define second or third...

Rather than accept anything at face value I became convinced that the only approach worth any attention here was "go big or go home", Thanks Coah G, that advice really fucking worked out here. In this case that meant basically laying it all out there, of course I was drunk. What a hero. All I know is that I had a few drinks and the next thing I know I started throwing dangerous phrases around, not so much dangerous, as much as sort of raw...If I were forced to come up with a metaphor I would go back to an old standard. I was swinging a cat by the tail in a small closet and not giving a shit that the blood splattering might be my own...

I'm not sure what the aftermath of all this will be, but some damage has been done. Hopefully it won't be left to the police to sort out.

for nostalgia's sake, I will soon repost "Manolo is not one for weddings" somewhere. it feels very timely...