Sunday, December 26, 2004

I'm Baack!!

After QUIETLY serving my suspension from this blog, I have been reinstated and ready to do some damage. But before I do, I would like to share with you my New Year's Resolution with all five of you.

1. I promise to write blogs on current and relevant issues. Not like those(who shall remain nameless) who talk about how often they can't get laid. (What am I talking about? That's just about everyone reading this)

2. I promise to keep my quarrel with Evil to a maximum of 4 blogs per week. ( I thought maybe two, but I just don't like him.)

3. I promise not to insult people of all races, religions, and gender. ( That's hard because I'm not a fan of anyone's, including my own.)

4. I promise to objectively hear any complaints to the issues I post and to respond in a respectful and professional manner.( That's bullshit because you all suck!)

And finally to my BIG HEAD. I promise not to stick Holly on the same train back to NY with you. I know it was an unfortunate circumstance, but I hope you didn't suffer much. HA! HA!
I'm Sorry! Did that come out of me?

Well, to the handfull of you who read this crap, I wish you a Happy New Year. Drink, Be Merry, Spend a quiet time with yourself and manola, while I pop a Prozac and down a bottle of Jack Daniels. Peace!!!