Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Old Me vs. New Me

Tonight I got home at 7:30. By 7:35 I was in my pajamas. 3 years ago this would have been unthinkable. I can think of only 1 person to blame/credit with my new lifestyle.

When KillerB2 and I first started living togegether, I was a wearing clothes around the house kinda guy. I only put my PJs on just before bed. She, on the other hand, was a GET ME OUT OF THESE CLOTHES kinda girl. I thought that was weird. It felt like surrender - like ending the day 4 hours early.

I'm here 3 years later to say she was right, especially this time of year. Here I sit, in my PJ pants, a t-shirt, and a blue cardigan sweater with buttons on the wrong side - comfy as could be.

I'd like to hear from the Hose crowd - especially the East Coasters dealing with the dark and the cold. Is there something therapeutic about about getting into your jammies as soon as you get home? Or are KillerB2 and I just sad?