Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let's Get It On!

Evil

This is the sad state of Evil's life: Instead of going out there and getting some play, I hide in my apartment thinking about how in theory I could get some play. I've recently been thinking about this aspect in particular:

How much effort does a guy need to exert to get a girl to sleep with him, with the independent variable being the # of sexual partners the girl has had, i.e., are more "experienced" women harder or easier to get in the sack?

So on a chart: the X-Axis would be the "girl's # of sexual partners" and the Y-Axis would be "amount of effort required".

Four Gentlemen Hosers weighed in with their theories; their charts are attached. I've not revealed the identities of these Gentlemen Hosers, but if any of them want to identify themselves and/or weigh in with additional commentary in the comments section, please feel free!

Thanks to all who weighed in! Your input is greatly appreciated by the scientific community!