Thursday, October 23, 2008

SAD State of Affiars

I'm suffering from a little seasonal effectiveness. It's so cold outside, Xtian ditched me yesterday for another event, and then posted on Facebook about how much fun he was having, and, Evil keeps playing Rock Band and doesn't invite me over, even though I sang at 100% for us last time.

The financial maelstrom is making me anxious so I can't buy anything on eBay, KenTak3 is working like a madman to save the economy, and Bruno is still with my parents so I am alone all the time in Brooklyn just with a couple of random mice.

I think I want to get another dog. Bruno's sister gave birth to some new puppies and I really want to get another one. I think it will be comforting.

Does anyone else want to get one and time-share with me? I think this is going to be her last batch. Please?