Sunday, April 27, 2008

Outdated Movie Review: Forgetting Sarah Marshall


I loved this movie. It was awesome. Some reviews thought it was too dark, with protagonist Jason Segel crying a bit too much. I didn't think so, the theater I saw it in, found those scenes really funny and laughed heartily all the way through his sad fits. The most damning criticism I have for it is that I did not need to see Jason Segel's schlong that much. Though her dumping him while he is naked was sort of hysterical.

I have never thought Kristen Bell very attractive. Her eyes are a little strange and she is quite short. Still she convincingly plays a TV starlet here, which I guess is not much a stretch for her.

Mila Kunis on the other hand? To die for...totally. That made much more sense.

go watch it, its awesome