Thursday, April 10, 2008

Life after The Hose


Manolo -


This is getting kinda creepy. You disappear forever, get booted off (for good cause) then whine about it and refuse to leave - just like the kid that keeps riding his bike past a girl's house years after she dumped him - you know, just to see if she is home. We're home, and you're creeping us out.



Listen man - there is life after The Hose. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little upset about the way this has all gone down. I really do wish the best for you, despite that penis drawing. You know, the internet is really a huge place. There are plenty of opportunities out there for a good blogger like yourself. I should know. I searched for months before landing your gig here at The Hose. Here's one I think you might be interested in. Check it out.


Tomato Chef blogger. A blogger with serious tomato chef experience who would help our readers enjoy tomatoes in their kitchens all year round. We’d want this blogger to be able to create and share recipes, provide photographs of dishes when available and help our readers share their tomato love in the kitchen with friends and family.


How rad is that! And they pay you! I'm pretty sure The Hose never cut you a check. So how bout giving that a shot. Spend some time in the kitchen, work on some recipes - surprise us! We can't wait to see what you come up with.


So... good luck with everything, man. Keep in touch. Through email.