Sunday, February 11, 2007

Too Much Or Too Little?

Evil

When people don't post, I always wonder if it's because they have too much going on in their real lives, or too little? I wonder what Manolo is up to? I wonder if XTIAN and his new roommate (bedmate?) are getting along nicely.

So have *I* had too much or too little going on the past couple of weeks? Neither, really. Although I did book a 3 week trip to southeast Asia. Planning to visit Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos. I told me mom and she was like, "What is there to see in Laos? It's so small. Sometimes, I think you're kind of weird." My dad called me last night and he was all freaked out. Among other things, he said, "Do you realize that Cambodia is a dangerous country? Before you were born, we fled the country, your mom, me, and your sister, we almost didn't get out alive. They look at foreigners like you and it's not out of the question that they would kill you."

DUDE! That was 30+ years ago. Is my dad stuck in a time warp?

Anyway, I plan to go to these countries and adopt unwanted Asian babies by the basketful. Any one want one? Just shoot me an email and tell me boy or girl preferred. And light skin or dark skin.