Saturday, December 23, 2006

Walk Down Memory Lane

Evil

Just got one of those automated emails from Columbia telling me to log on to the Alumni website and either accept or decline the undergrad interviews that they put in my queue. It's undergrad interviewing season again! I always have a good time interviewing undergrad candidates. Most of them remind me of how immature I was when I was that age.

Anyway, while I was on the Columbia alum website, I couldn't help but click on the "facebook" link (facebook in the generic sense, not as in facebook.com). What an amusing walk down memory lane. I saw Xtian's undergrad photo. His head is just as big! I also saw ET#2's photo. She had short hair in that photo. But I couldn't find ET#1. Waaah. What's up with that? Maybe ET#1 did the same thing I did, which is click the "Hide" checkbox under our profile options. :)