Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Lesbian who would Love me

"You should not go to a bar just to be pensive. Bars are not good places to think"

I turned my face and our eyes met. I felt the crease between my eyes soften. She's wasn't ugly. She wasn't pretty at least not in a traditional way, but she might have been Persian and I really like sleeping with Persian women. We all have our vices.

It's true I was deep in thought. December always makes me question my life decisions. Sometimes it leads to fundamental lifestyle changes, sometimes i just cry in my beer.

Right now, I'm leading towards the latter.

She's not pretty. But we're talking because I flirt. It's how I start the day, how I press on during it and how I like to finish my day. I like her energy. I like that she has no job, that she just kicks it at a bar and is a semi bohemian. It makes me think of the chicks that Sleeve dates.

A man, who turns out to be a woman i seething at me. It's her lover. My new friend who turns out to be neither Brazilian nor Persian but in fact a Moroccan/Israeli tells me to ignore her.

G Money calls, it's time to meet him from dinner. I don't want to get beat up by what Steve Zissou would term a "bull-dike" I politely excuse myself. I'm left wondering if she is into dudes and butch women or women and really feminine men.

I'm left wondering if this is another thing that could make me over think my December.