Friday, May 12, 2006

Sticky Fingers

We have Friday morning breakfast at my office every week. Although this was originally marketed as a "team-building" activity, I think it's really a quest for free food in disguise. Everyone rotates in bringing breakfast to this filing cabinet near my desk and we are all supposed to gather around, eat donuts, and socialize. But really what happens is that people wait until there is no one there, so they can hoard as much breakfast as possible and walk away guilt-free.

Anyway, last week's breakfast was Dim Sum from Chinatown. Today, someone brought peanut butter and bread from Peanut Butter & Co.

Check out all the flavors!

I got this coupon for buy one get one free, and they are having a Game Night on Jun 7 from 6 - 9 PM where you can eat sandwiches and play Candy Land, Chutes & Ladders, Sorry, Yahtzee, Uno, Parcheesi...

So who wants to come with me?