Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Scenes from a Bar

There was a convergence of sorts this past saturday evening. Kentak3 and Evil Twin 2 threw a joint birthday party in NYC. Several members of the Hose community were in attendance...xTian, Evil, Mr. Shoulder, Evil Twins #1 and #2, Bruno, Les Troisièm, The Mamacita, Ball s and his wife and sister in law (who dont have a a mildly applicable, semi-derogatroy nickname unlike the other members...should I work on that?)

I introduced Les Troisièm to Balls with the following:
"[balls] Meet another proper NEer. This is my roommate [Les Troisièm]"
"oh hi"
"we've been dating for 6 months"
"oh..."
45...46...47...48...
"just kidding'
"hahahaha

I made it a point to shove as many shots down the birthday girls as humanly possible. The BF was amused, The Mamacita was not...Bruno was probably licking himself indifferenetly in Brooklyn.

ET2 did not make a good showing of it and at one point after an extended trip to the rest room walked out and collapsed on me...i did the right thing and slid her back to wards the BF...who did the rightt thing too...he held her hair...

KentTak3 made it thru in better form, but at one point was like "where's my [mamacita]...where's my [mamacita]" and she was like standing behind him...

The next day...I called KenTak to see if he was ok...The Mamacita grabbed the phone and asked the following

"are you comfortable?"
"I'm sorry?"
"is my dog house comfortable for you?"

Witty...