Thursday, April 13, 2006

Manolo Decides To Try Online Dating

A reason I don't share as many stories as I want with our loyal Hose readers is the lack of personal time in the office to sit down and write. Who do these corporate fools think they are making me work like that?

Anyways, given the fact that my work life seems to be taking a larger and larger part of my day, my personal life has taken a hit. I spend more hours in the office and less time in the real world. This means that I don't interact socially as much as I want to which translates to me meeting less people therefore reducing the probability of me having intercourse with a real life woman from 0.005% to actually 0%.

Therefore, I have decided to either get involve or update my profile with all the different online social networks. I will also plop down some money to join Yahoo Personals or Match.com and hopefully get some a$$ that way...

This is where all of you come in...its audience participation time. I am going to need your help writing my bio/profile, one that will aptly describe me as a person and be "sweet/sincere/honest/funny" enough to allow me to take off their panties with as less work as possible...

Thank you for your participation.

P.S.- Your just reward will be day-after anecdotes, for better or for worse.

HONEST SUBMISSIONS PLEASE!!!