Thursday, August 04, 2005

The x(Tian) Clan: The Return Part 3: Wedding Day nausea

Its ten am when we wake up to the friendly greetings a household full of people my brother and I managed to traumatize at 5am.

We don't know what to do other than eat again and book it back to the City.

Later, we hook up with my cousin, Dr Jay and try to work on my speech. As a best man, i am failing on all dimensions.

We come up with tons of offensive stories about boobie and his future wife, we end up with nothing usuable.

We all want to cry. or laugh

I mostly just want to throw up from the hangover. Something my uncles are all already doing...

The wedding goes off without a hitch. People laugh.

My speech was sweet and appreciated by all uncles and aunts

My mother pointed out that one could compute the bride's age based on the information I provided in my speech. My dad was disappointed because its him and its me. So that's just how it goes.

I go upstairs and throw up over the side of the boat hoping the hang over will subside.