Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Happy Birthday!

Today, The Hose turns 1 years old! That's pretty exciting no? No, I guess its not. What had initially started as me talking about what was going on last summer in Brazil is now a completely different thing. I can't even describe it. I know for about 3 months all anyone did was talk NBA Playoffs (btw, NETS!) then that ended. We tried a B School thing, but I was the only tool in B School. Then no one knew what to do. At various points we had a number of random contributors show up but none had the interest or humoric (not a word) consistency to deliver on a day to day basis. Even the guys who did stick around lack those traits, but, what are you gonna do, right? It looks like its just going to be me, Evil, and Sleeve moving forward.

Thanks to everyone who has written or read. which i think sums up to 4 people total!

Here's what to look out for in the year ahead:
X-Tian moves back to NY, sells out to the man and fails to get a girlfriend
Evil fresh off the biggest IPO of the century somehow still fails to translate it into getting any ass.
Sleeve manages to keep lots of random ass around just in case