Saturday, December 27, 2008

Open question on Race

Evil has this funny move. He frequently accuses me of being "white-washed" in very subtle ways.

  • His frequent comments about my not being into Latina women
  • His commentary on Christmas gifts I get for my godchildren

Several years ago, I bought one a train set. Evil's comment was something to the effect of "What are you? White?" As if this was the biggest slur he could lay on me.

Anyway, I usually let this slide. After all there is nothing particularly caucasian about train sets. It's just silliness...he should be Silly not Evil...heh

Evil's recent obsession with grammar is a far stronger indictment of his own "white-washing" than me frenching a blonde or walking around with a train set from FAO. Everyone's favorite website from January 2008 seems to agree.

I mostly wanted to point out Evil is sort of racist.

Happy New Years!