Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Manolo Gets His Motorcycle License

A month ago or so I took a motorcycle course so I could get my license. After a jam-packed weekend of activities where it didn't stop raining, I can proudly tell you that I had a perfect score in the written test as well as my driving test.

After the class, they give you a little card that you can take to the DMV to replace your current license for another license which allows you to drive a motorcycle. After waiting in line for about an hour and a half and paying $15, I ended receiving the same license I had before except that it stated in very small letters (almost fine print) MOTORCYCLE ALSO.

Anyway, I will post some pictures of my first bike (probably won't happen for 2-3 months). In the meantime, I posted my graduation picture.