Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Welcome to the NYC, BITCH!

There's a wierd energy to NY. It might be kenetic. People just bouncing off of other people and generating all this heat, this heat stink; just plain rawness.

I knew I was back immediately. Even at 2am in LaGuardia, people are talking Yanks/Red Sox. People are acting like its the middle of the day. It was wierd, till I remembered I was in NY. It's always the middle of the day in NY.

I showed up on the first real spring weekend in NYC. NYC came out and said hello in the sluttiest dress she coudl find. The icy chill that brought 20+ plus days of snow this past winter was long gone, and the icky stink of mid summer was still months away. This is NY at its best. People are sitting outside drinking. Women walking around in the latest fashion, white skirts with diagonal stripes which though mini length, frilled outward. These things rock btw, very hot. I highly recommend to any chick with legs worth mentioning...

I don't really have an ending....all i know is that at 4am I was standing on Boulevard East, on the Jersey Side of NY, staring back at the NYC skyline. It felt right all around...