Thursday, April 29, 2004

Evil

Today was a big day for me. I've been waiting for this day for years. Literally. Ladies, gentlemen, friends, and Mr. Shoulders... I am happy to announce that today, I received my renewed passport in the mail. (For some history, see the "FIASCO" post earlier this month.)

My passport has been expired since 1998, so a few years ago, when XTIAN, KenTak3, and Mr. Shoulders went to Montreal, I had to bail. I missed out on seeing Mr. Shoulders pay $30 (Canadian!) to punch a hooker in the stomach. But then again, I bet that's not really too different from seeing Mr. Shoulders pay $30 USD to punch a hooker in the stomach.

Anyway, I just wanted to announce that I am officially good to travel, which is handy, because me and The Future Mrs. Evil are scoping out Bali for our honeymoon.