Sunday, April 25, 2004

Evil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENTAK3

I met The Future Mrs. KenTak3 (TFMKT3) the other night. It was Ken's birthday party at the Gaslight Lounge and a great crowd turned out, owning mostly to TFMKT3's presence I suppose.

Early on, I spent a good 15 minutes being captivated by a tall dude who was recalling his barnstorming of the SoHo Bloomingdales grand opening. "Are you in the fashion industry?," I asked. "No," he said. "I'm a professor of computer science at NYU." Hmm, interesting. Later that evening, I found myself cozying up to that dude's roommate on the couch, making as if I had known her for years. Luckily, no one got punched in the teeth, or if I did, I don't remember because my face was already numb.

At some point, we lost track of Ken, so somebody had to go check the bathroom. Naturally, I was like, "Ezra, go find Ken in the bathroom." Haha. Clearly, I am a bad friend. This is all the more reason for XTIAN to move back to The NYC because someone has to keep an eye on that guy at all times.

On a personal note, might I also add that I met The Future Mrs. Evil (TFME) at Ken's birthday party. She was the co-host of the party, also celebrating her 28th. When I scooted over to say hi, she told me that she has read this blog! I immediately attempt to apologize for the misogynistic content on this blog, but I am tripped up by my own words. I fall on my face (figuratively), get up, dust, dust, dust... and place the blame squarely on XTIAN and his influence. I consider mentioning how my posts on the competitive blog are actually quite pro-female, sensitive, and reflective, but instead I concentrate my efforts on not tipping over while speaking to TFME. I think she appreciated that.

In lieu of a coherent ending, I will just mention that I'm heading out to the Knicks/Nets playoff game at MSG. I will wear my Tim Thomas jersey and might get some playing time coming off the bench. Look for me!