Saturday, April 10, 2004



This picture was done by someone on something called catchdub. Check it out....if you get a chance

On a related topic:

I don't get these Jerry Seinfeld and Superman commercials. Are they supposed to be an old married couple? Also, is the implication that Superman is cheating on Green Lantern with Jerry Seinfeld? wierd

Watch the Jerry/Superman American Express commercials here.

That got me thinking of the time....
Gosh, I guess it was 911, right after the WTC went down. No one knew what was what. I found myself in a IM chatroom with a bunch of heads I knew. They all knew me but that did not really know each other. One of them had a handle that referenced an x-men comic book character. Anyway, it was a heavy day (as one might expect) but Evil pops on, and suddenly starts goofing on the AIM ID! Talk about inappropriate....saying stuff like "What if I get a handle thats GreenLantern123? Would that be cool?"

I swear, you can't take that kid anywhere, not even virtually....