Friday, May 25, 2007

Memorial Day Plans

Evil

This is what happens when you don't have any friends. You end up with no plans for the long Memorial Day weekend. If anyone wants to reach me, you can find me in my apartment. I'll be busy moping, drinking myself into a hole, watching DVDs non-stop, surfing the internet for bomb-making tips, IMing with people I don't know that well, trying in vain (yet again) to write that most awesomest craigslist post that finally makes it onto the "best of" craigslist section, watching the Yankees lose, avoiding phone calls from my mom, contemplating why no girl wants to date me, eating pizza (large, please!), micro-managing my fantasy baseball team, going to the gym but not really working out that hard, sitting in starbucks and looking sad, trying to fix my broken vacuum cleaner, berating myself of my shortcomings ala Mr. Shoulders, failing to get out of bed before 11:30am, and generally wondering. Wondering about what? I don't really know.