Thursday, May 24, 2007

Manolo Decides To Eliminate Someone?

My very dear old friend Yakov came into town this past weekend to celebrate his birthday (hopefully I will have some time to write some stories…) and to spend some quality time with dear old me. I do not mind that the least but that meant I had to put on hold my rather busy romantic life…That meant that this week was time to catch up...

Last night I invited this lady friend of mine who I had not seen like in two weeks came over for a romantic rendezvous. She is actually an older lady (in her mid 40s). I see her every now and then and it is just a pure sexual relationship. In fact, the only words spoken the whole night was through the gate intercom “I am here…can you open the door for me?”

This morning she sends me a text message which reads:

“U are amazing! I love being with u. I love u! Good thing that im very realistic about our relationship. Lovers forever. Besides, I know too much info. Kisses!”

This has me rather worried…what info is she talking about? Do you think she has a competing blog where she does a blow-by-blow (no pun intended) of the night festivities? Does that mean I can’t cut her off? What if I eventually meet someone I want to settle down with? Is she going to blackmail me? Am I still going to be forced to have sex with her on the side? Do I tell her that since she is old, our thing can only go until her fifties? What if I decide to run for President of the Parent Teacher Association or something? This is something my political operatives need to be aware of…I wonder if they have gotten their hands on any polonium 210…