Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Manolo And The End Of Female Landscaping

I hope this will serve as some sort of informal poll and does not offend anyone...

I have always just assumed that after Sex and the City and as Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears have led me to believe, every woman out there has been maintaining their private parts free and clear. If there is anything left, it is something small like a lighting bolt or an arrow or a runway…

Anyway, when did women stop following the aforementioned ritual? It seems that anyone in the past weeks that has been letting me get close enough to inspect has let that general area run wild…

Am I wrong? Has it always run amok? Was it the company I was keeping and their hidden addiction to Brazilian waxes?

I don’t know…it just seems to add another layer to the proceedings...