Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Desperate Act of Self-Validation

Evil

Congrats to Mr. Shoulders for getting the Porsche. That guy is so money, he doesn't even know it. My friends are an accomplished bunch. All very successful. Graduate degrees. People who love them. Well-written blogs. Crazy! Because I have none of those things, I have to resort to desperate acts of self-validation. Like this post, which has the apt and funny "show off show off" comment from Mamacita. Well, here comes another dammit!

For Xmas this year, I got a gift from the US Patent Office! The patent application was filed way back in 2000 and since it had gone so long without approval, I figured it would just never make it through. But surprisingly, the patent was granted recently. Aww yeah! Will this translate into more ass with the geeky chicks?

To read the very exciting (not!) patent, go here:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/search-adv.htm

In the "Query" box, search for:

"in/last-first"

(Replace "last" with my real last name, and "first" with my real first name.)

I'd link to the doc directly, except that... well, you know. (State of Delaware, State of Virginia, State of Florida: Screw you! You will never find me!!!)