Monday, September 08, 2003

Linen should generally only be worn while sailing or possibly at a BBQ. I know NYers tend to just wear it whenever its not cold but I am pretty sure that is overkill. The stuff wrinkles to easily and where can you walk around being wrinkled and not look dumb.

I usually keep it in the closet unless there is a polo match to attend.

This commercial seems to be part of some MBA backlash that I did not know existed. Its funny, i mean Jeremy Shockey backlash I understand, the guy is totally over exposed but are MBAs really that over exposed?

Wierd...

Speaking of backlash there is already some to my unfortunate Haasweek column, The Hustle, which is going to be a weekly feature. As soon as it gets posted on the Haasweek site, I will post a link. For those of you who don't know it will focus on my work to find a job. So far I have put zero effort into it, so imagine what the first article will be about. I have a wednesday deadline and I have nothing to write about. Sad.

More later