Thursday, September 25, 2003

Evil
Hey yo. I haven't been around. Just got back from a detox center in Florida. I did happen to catch the California debate on JetBlue last nite tho. I think it's officially over for California. When is Bill Clinton going to step in and save the day?

What else?

Oh, after living most of my life in New York, I spotted a celebrity for the first time last week. I was going in to a meeting at 1440 Broadway and saw P. Diddy at the elevator banks. He was dishing out a bunch of demands to his crew. I tried to get in to the same elevator car as him, but these two goons were not going to have any of it. (Turns out that the Sean John offices are in 1440 Broadway, but that's not why I was there.)

What else?

Kentaro has been very quiet lately. What's going on? Has Ken been putting in some extra hours as Theo Epstien's right hand man? Engineering the Red Sox's post-season run?

What else?

Sorry I'm a little late on the news, but remember the Guantanamo army chaplain who got was accused of spying? His name is Captain James Yee. C'mon now... doesn't he look like any one of 4 or 5 people who you know? That guy could be anyone. I think he sort of looks like this kid Noph from Columbia.