Sunday, June 03, 2007

Scenes from a Party Part 1

She was fuming as I stared at her. I could not look away. I stood there. I watched her stand up adjust her panties and pull up her skirt
"F*ck you" she said "I am suffering from performance anxiety...I can't pee...our argument has ruined the mood"

All I could think was "Thank f*cking god"

As we depart the restroom we run into the chap she came with. I pat him on the back and keep walking "let's grab a drink"...I don't want to beat him silly. I'm sad that it may come to that.

I walk over to my friend sangay who was like "whats wrong with you?"

"[she] just dragged me into the bathroom and tried to make me watch her pee...that was wierd..."

Two days later, Sangay leave a message on my cell phone that summed up the surrealness of the situation

"did you tell me at that party that [she] dragged you into a bathroom to watch her pee...or did I dream that up?"