Sunday, June 25, 2006

Crazy Dreaming

Evil

When you dream, do events from one dream carry over to the next? Maybe over the course of several nights... weeks... or even months? That's how it is for me. An ongoing storyline in my dreams is the fact that Mr. Shoulders is dead. The topic came up again in a dream last week. I was talking with Xtian and Xtian was being all nonchalant about it, you know, like Xtian, Kentak3, and Evil... the good ol' days. And then I was like, No! No! The good ol' days included our friend Mr. Shoulders. And you don't even remember him anymore!

I must admit, it was a bitchy little rant on my part, but luckily it was just a dream. I hate these dreams because even when I wake up, it takes me a solid few minutes to sort out what's real and what's not. I'm glad you're not really dead, Mr. Shoulders.