Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ungentlemanly Behavior?

Evil



At the gym where I work out, there's this really cute Chinese girl. I see her all the time but we both work out with ipods, so it's one of those things where you can't really strike up a conversation, right?

I left the gym yesterday at just after 8pm. Steps outside the gym, there's a guy who sells fruits on one of those street stands. I go buy some bananas. I basically buy every single ripe banana that he has at the moment, which is 3 bags. It was about 15 or 20 bananas. Just as I'm paying, the really cute Chinese girl from the gym walks out and heads toward me. She smiles. I smile. She walks up to the fruit stand and looks for some bananas. What she finds is a whole bunch unripe bananas, which look greener than Shrek. She makes this face that's a cross between pouty and angry. Then she notices that I'm holding a giant bag full of ripe bananas. At this moment, I feel like a real tool. And then I take off!