Saturday, October 01, 2005

Manolo Gets Some Sugar

I was going thru a kind of dry spell and I hadn't had sex for a few months or so. In my defense though, I was so busy I had failed to notice (yeah right!).

Anyways, it rained last night and I had myself some sweet honey. The only thing is that I am not feeling the typical high of a sugar rush.

I don't know if its the fact that I am out of shape or the fact that we were trying some fancy schmancy moves (I shouldn't given my past back problems) but all sorts of muscles and body parts are aching. Besides having to wake up early for a morning meeting, I received 5 calls before noon so not am I only physically tired but mentally and emotionally as well.

=====================================
And a pre-emptive strike against Evil.

No Evil, it wasn't a guy so none of that,"was it good for him too..."

You should ask your mom though...