Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Where have I been?

There are a number of possibilities

(1) I've been really busy with work.
(2) I've been trying to convince a teacher that didn't like what I stood for to like me as a person. I failed there.
(3) I've been picking fights with minor celebrities in the Phoenix Airport
(4) I've been getting drunk in the Woodland Hills, Ca Hilton and trying to get receptions to meet me in my suite.
(5) I've been flying to LA to take people to lunch
(6) I've generally been going insane
(7) I've been trying to coax Evil out of what was clearly a year long funk!

The point is I'm back. This year promises to be huge. Trips to Miami with Manolo and Jon-El, A retreat in Thailand to get a colonic, more client conversations than I can shake a stick at and all the while, nurturing my favorite hobby...being self defeating...