Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Quickies - Back In The USA Edition

Evil


* I'm back in the land of the free. Now I can fully enjoy my freedoms in all its joyous forms. Why, hello, Internet boobies! You sure look nice today!

* I heated up some soup today and started sipping while the thing was still scalding hot. Turned out, I burned the SH*T out of my lips and inner mouth. Skin peeling everywhere. Not pretty. My gluttony got the best of me this time.

* In a concession to the weak economy and my continued unemployment, I decided not to re-instate my gym membership at Equinox. Instead, I joined the NYSC, which is totally more ghetto but also about half the cost. Maybe I was inspired by Scott Brown's 200K mile truck? I am a true man of the people.

* I'm waiting for the laundry to get delivered so I can get my gym clothes so I can go to the gym already. Cmon laundry people, it's past 6pm! What's the holdup?

* If the laundry doesn't arrive within the next 30 minutes, I'm bagging the gym. I will jump straight to the "drinking alone" portion of tonight's agenda.