Sunday, September 16, 2007

F-YOU, Environmentalists!

Evil


i'm back in town, biotches! thanks for not robbing my apartment (HAH! missed opportunity. suckers!) and not burning down The Hose. i'll post more about turkey later today, if i dont start drinking myself into a tizzy by 4pm. but in the meantime, i'd just like to say F-YOU to all guilt inducing environmentalists everywhere! you have caused me great distress and loss!!! let me explain: i get back to my apartment last night, plugged in all my electrical devices (chargers, lights, tv, etc) and sat down to enjoy 2 weeks worth of DVR'd shows! i mean, how great is that? 2 weeks worth of recorded shows... it's like the feeling that a glutton has in Cafe Lalo. but guess what? i had no recorded shows. DUH! how was my DVR supposed to record anything when every f'ing electrical device in my apartment was unplugged! i blame this all on the environmentalists... making me feel guilty for doing it and now suffering the consequences. among other things, i'm missing 2 episodes of The Pickup Artist on VH1. now there will be a permanent hole in my pickup game.